How to enter
So, you've made a truly awesome game. Well done! Now it's your time to share it with the world, and be in with the chance of winning some amazing prizes!
What do I need to do to enter the competition? I'm glad you asked! You just need to:
- Make a truly awesome game in Scratch by remixing one of our original Shaun's Game Academy projects, or by making your own completely original Shaun the Sheep game
- Make sure it corresponds with the competition Terms and Conditions (check with your parents if you aren't sure)
- Fill in the form below with your details, the URL of your game, and any other files you would like to include (level designs, character designs etc)
- Enter by
1st September 2014!
COMPETITION EXTENDED UNTIL DECEMBER 19TH 2014!!
You can enter as many games as you like into the competition, but we will only take your BEST game as your final entry.
All games entered into the competition will be featured in our Gallery page, and the competition will be judged by our totes profesh industry experts.
What can I win?
We have a selection of sensational, money-can’t-buy prizes up for grabs!
The overall winners of the Under 13 & 13 And Over categories will win:
- A tour of the Aardman Animation studios and world-famous model making department
- An amazing model making session with some of our experienced model makers
- The chance to watch your favourite Aardman film and series in our private cinema, and play your winning game on the big screen:)
- The chance to work on your game idea for an afternoon with Aardman's BAFTA award winning games team (for the Under 13-year-old category).
- An original, one-of-a-kind piece of Shaun the Sheep artwork by Andy Janes, our storyboard artist (for the 13 And Over category)
Plus Runners Up will get:
- An Aardman goody bag, including toys, DVDs, games, the Animate It! app and more.
So what are you waiting for? Let's make some fun!